Thank You For your Interest!
Personal Care Attendant/Certified Nursing Assistant
Personal Care Attendants provide service to individuals in their own homes and communities, who need assistance caring for themselves as a result of old age, sickness, disability and/or other inflictions. Personal Care may include assistance with the activities of daily living, housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, companionship and respite.
Knowledge of personal care and home management skills.
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing client and personal care services, including needs determinants, meeting quality standards and evaluation of client satisfaction.
Knowledge of the English language.
Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat injuries including emergency first aid and CPR.
Knowledge of clerical procedures such as maintaining records and completing forms.
• The ability to competently assist clients with their activities of daily living
• The ability to be aware of other people’s reactions and understanding why they react as they do
• The ability to identify problems and determine effective solutions
• The ability to apply reason and logic to identify strengths and weaknesses of possible solutions
• The ability to monitor and assess themselves, clients and effectiveness of service
•The ability to determine or recognize when something is likely to go wrong
• The ability to perform activities that use the whole body
• The ability to handle and move objects and people
• The ability to observe and recognize changes in clients
All applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, the ability to think quickly and a strong work ethic. Applicants should display at all times an expertise in their skills and professionalism. Prior Home Health or Private Care Agency Experience preferred. MUST pass background, drug screening, auto insurance and have reliable transportation. In addition to the above listed qualifications, each position has a specific set of skills and requirements. Please see below for scope specific details.
PremierChoice is always looking for qualified....
The Registered Nurse coordinates all aspects of the client's home care and interacts with other disciplines as needed. He/she provides professional care to the client, as indicated by Agency policies, State and Federal laws/ regulations. In-home, admission visits and eligibility determinations are part of the RN' duties, as is the development of the Care Plan. The RN also prepares paperwork necessary for Agency policies and federal/state laws and assists with the training and supervision of Care Aides.